- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Wakey Wakey: Yoga at The Hepworth Wakefield
Early morning yoga every Wednesday, 7.45 - 8.45am, £6 / £4.50 Member
Discover a new way of experiencing The Hepworth Wakefield in our early morning, out-of-hours Vinyasa Flow yoga class taught by instructor Grace Mullany.
Flowing through sequences at a faster pace, Vinyasa yoga will build your strength, fitness and flexibility as well as clearing and focusing your mind.
Sessions will take place in our peaceful riverside galleries, the perfect location to rise and shine on a Wednesday morning.
Suitable for all levels, beginners welcome.
Mats provided – or bring your own.
£6 per session
Members £4.50 per session
Sign up to Membership here
Free parking until 10am. Please provide your car registration at the Information Desk.
BOOK ONLINE HERE