- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
EASTER HOLIDAYS: Tue 11, Wed 12, Thur 13, Tue 18, Wed 19, Thur 20 April, Drop-in 11am – 4pm, FREE
Transform yourself into a sculpture! Experiment with shape and form to create your own wearable artwork inspired by our new exhibition Disobedient Bodies: J. W. Anderson curates The Hepworth Wakefield.
Families will explore the artworks and garments in the galleries through fun creative activities. Then back in the learning studios make your own sculptural fashion piece using colourful textures and papers.Or you can play with shapes and body silhouettes on our popular magnetic wall.
This drop-in is most suitable for families with children aged 2-12yrs old, but babies and toddlers are very welcome too.
You will be asked to collect an activity sheet from the learning studios and explore the gallery before starting the activity.
Last admittance to the activity will be at 3.30pm. This workshop will be closed over lunch from 12.30 – 1pm.
This is a free drop-in activity but to help us facilitate an enjoyable experience for all of our visitors we ask that groups of 10 or more children let us know when they plan to visit by contacting the Learning Team on email@example.com or 01924 247398.
This activity forms part of our Easter programme.
- 11 April 2017
- 12 April 2017
- 13 April 2017
- 18 April 2017
- 19 April 2017
- 20 April 2017