- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Wednesday 25 March, 6 - 8pm, FREE
Formed in 2011, this Leeds-based band is inspired by the hot rhythms of Cuban Son and continue the earthy tradition made popular by the Buena Vista Social Club. Tarantismo will take you on a musical journey from Wakefield to Havana and New York!
Late night live music at The Hepworth Wakefield is programmed in association with Live Soundtrack Company.