- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Spring Wreath Making Workshop
Saturday 8 April 2017, 2 - 4pm, £25 / Members £18.75 SOLD OUT
Please note that this workshop has now sold out. Lizzie is also running a Spring Wreath Making Workshop is also running on 15 April. You can book places for this date online here.
Work with florist Lizzie Simpson of In-a-Gadda-da-Vida Flowers to make a Spring wreath decorated with seasonal fresh flowers and foliage to celebrate the new season.
You will learn to make a moss wreath base, wire in a range of spring flowers, and design the wreath around your own preferred colours and favourite plants.
In-a-Gadda-da-Vida Flowers use fragrant and beautiful flowers grown and sourced mainly in Britain.
Half of the allocated places are offered to Members at the discounted rate of 25% off, sold on a first come, first served basis. Become a Member.
This session forms part of our Easter programme.