- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
8 - 9 April 2017, 10am – 5pm, free entry
Join us in the lead up to Easter for our new Spring Market, featuring specially selected food produce, textiles, homewares, ceramics, cosmetics, jewellery, stationery and more, sourced and produced by regionally-based artists, makers, designers and bakers.
We’ll have live music from local musicians and our popular street food market also returns with a range of delicious international cuisines, along with cakes, coffee and local ales.
Families can join in with fun activities all weekend. There's pop-up Art Pods in the gallery on Saturday and free drop-in activities in our learning studio on Sunday, as well as a special family tent on both Saturday and Sunday, with bookable craft and play activities.
Please note that parking is limited, we encourage the use of public transport or city-centre parking facilities.
This market forms part of our Easter programme
- 08 April 2017 - 09 April 2017