- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Rory Ingham Trio
Thursday 19 March, 6 - 8pm, FREE
Formed in early 2014, the trio comprises jazz students at Chetham’s School of Music, Manchester. Based in the north - leader Rory Ingham is from Wakefield - the trio perform a range of styles, from bebop to contemporary, showcasing new arrangements and original compositions.
Late night live music at the Hepworth Wakefield is programmed in association with Live Soundtrack Company.