- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Nicola Farnon Trio
Thursday 18 June, 6 - 8pm, FREE
Vocalist and double bassist Nicola Farnon performs a repertoire of songs ranging from 1930s jazz to the best of 1970s singer-songwriters, with a handful of original tunes thrown in for good measure.
Late night live music at the Hepworth Wakefield is programmed in association with Live Soundtrack Company.