- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Selected Sundays, 11.00am, 12.15pm, 1.45pm & 3pm, FREE
Join us for sensory story time exploring Barbara Hepworth and her artwork. Journey through the Yorkshire moors and take a trip to the Cornish seaside with our sculptures. What will you see, hear and feel?
In the galleries an artist will take you on a special sensory and creative tour of the Hepworth Family Gift to discover the artworks and their stories.
Back in the learning explore textures, draw and make marks and play in sensory experiences inspired by the artworks.
- This drop in is suitable for children of all ages.
- Children with additional needs are particularly welcome at this drop in. If you have any questions please contact the learning team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01924 247398.
- This session is free but please book your place on one of the time slots at reception when you arrive.
This is a free drop-in activity but to help us facilitate an enjoyable experience for all of our visitors we ask that groups of 10 or more children let us know when they plan to visit by contacting the Learning Team on email@example.com 01924 247398.
- 30 April 2017
- 18 June 2017