- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Selected Sundays, drop-in 11am – 4pm, FREE
Design and print your own repeat pattern inspired by the forms, shapes, and lines in the awe-inspiring sculptures of The Hepworth Family Gift.
Make yourself a roller printing tool and create a colourful printed artwork to take home.
PLEASE NOTE: Printed Patterns will be running at 10am-4pm on Sunday 5 March for the Hepworth Wakefield Print Fair.
– This workshop is suitable for children aged 3 – 12 and children must be accompanied by an adult.
– We provide aprons but printing can be messy so remember to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
– Please note you will be asked to collect an activity sheet from the Learning Studios and go up to the gallery before starting the activity.
– Last admittance to the activity will be at 3.30pm. This workshop will be closed over lunch from 12.30 – 1pm.
- 07 May 2017
- 30 May 2017
- 31 May 2017
- 01 June 2017