- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
NEW: BRIGHT LIGHT SCULPTURES
Selected Sundays, Drop-in 11am – 4pm, FREE
Join us for multi-sensory creative play for children of all ages!
Visit The Hepworth Family Gift and discover Barbara Hepworth’s sculptures through fun and creative activities.
In the Learning Studios, play with materials on light boxes, contribute to a large scale drawing with huge stencils and look through the shape windows to re-imagine the world outside. Make your own Hepworth-inspired light catcher to take home.
This drop has most suitable for families with children aged 2-12yrs old, but babies and toddlers are very welcome too.
You will be asked to collect an activity sheet from the learning studios and explore the gallery before starting the activity.
Last admittance to the activity will be at 3.30pm. This workshop will be closed over lunch from 12.30 – 1pm.
This is a free drop-in activity but to help us facilitate an enjoyable experience for all of our visitors we ask that groups of 10 or more children let us know when they plan to visit by contacting the Learning Team on firstname.lastname@example.org 01924 247398.
- 11 June 2017