- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Selected Sundays, 11am, 12.15, 1.45 & 3pm, FREE
Ever wonder what sound an artwork might make?
Create music inspired by the colours, shapes and forms of the artworks in our collections and exhibitions.
Families will experiment with a variety of instruments and sound producers before creating a group composition inspired by the artworks.
– You do not need to have any musical confidence at all to participate in these sessions. If you do, you will also be very welcome.
– This workshop is suitable for children aged 3 – 12 and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Musical sculptures runs in 4 one hour slots throughout the day. Places can be booked on the day at reception.
- 25 June 2017