- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Make you own Snap Clasp Purse
Wednesday 31 May 2017, 5.30 – 8.30pm, £25 / Members £18.75
As part of a season of workshops exploring fashion, textiles and the body, join Sandra Togher of The Bowery, Leeds to create your own coin snap clasp purse.
In this evening workshop you will create a new purse from this season’s fabrics along with a pattern that can be used at home to create purses and clutches of different sizes.
Please note: This session is aimed at those who have some basic knowledge of using a sewing machine.
£25 / Members £18.75
Half of the allocated places are offered to Members at the discounted rate of 25% off, sold on a first come, first served basis. Become a Member.
This workshop takes place during Art Walk Wakefield.
About the Tutor
After beginning her career in the fashion industry, before moving on to working as a secondary school teacher, Sandra Togher now owns and runs Leeds based creative studios and gallery space The Bowery, where she teaches courses to adults and children, sources artists and designers for the shop and curates the exhibition space.
- 31 May 2017