- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Flash Studio Photography Workshop
Wednesday 31 May 2017, 5.30 – 8.30pm, £25 / Members £18.75
An introduction to the studio photography as used in fashion and portrait photography.
Photographer Tom Arber will help you to gain understanding of the relevant camera settings, enable you to manipulate ambient lighting and flash light, and introduce you to ways in which basic flash setups effect the type of light on a subject.
£25 / Members £18.75
Half of the allocated places are offered to Members at the discounted rate of 25% off. A two-week priority booking period is offered to all Members and discounted places are sold on a first come, first served basis. Become a Member.
About the Tutor
Tom Arber is a full-time professional photographer with over 10 years’ experience. Working principally within commercial photography, and specialising in documenting events, Tom is the ideal person to lead a practical and thought-provoking exploration of contemporary photography.
This workshop takes place during Art Walk Wakefield
- 31 May 2017