- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening March 2017 - DISOBEDIENT BODIES: J.W.ANDERSON AT THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Selected Sundays, drop-in 11am – 4pm, FREE
Have a go at carving your very own artwork to take home!
Learn how Hepworth experimented with textures and shapes to create her sculpture and be inspired to become Yorkshire’s next famous sculptor.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult.
– Please note, you will be asked to collect an activity sheet from the learning studios and go up to the gallery before starting the activity.
– Last admittance to the activity will be at 3.30pm. This workshop will be closed over lunch from 12.30 – 1pm.
The gallery and our activities for families can be busy during school holidays and weekends. To help us facilitate an enjoyable experience for all of our visitors we ask that groups of 10 or more children let us know when they plan to visit by contacting the Learning Team on email@example.com or 01924 247398.
- 12 March 2017
- 14 May 2017