- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Saturday 3 June 2017, 2 – 4.30pm, £25 / Members £18.75
Join costume designer Lizzie Biscuits in exploring how to turn ideas, themes and historical references into costume designs and thinking in different ways about clothing, costume and the body.
Through this workshop you will gain advice and support with designing your own concept garment, developed through scenarios presented in the workshop or through a theme you have in mind. You will consider ways to make wearable garments from any concept or character and produce your own bespoke and personal design.
This is concept design workshop with no sewing involved, and can be enjoyed by those both with and without dressmaking experience. At the end of the session you will have the opportunity to discuss how the designs can be physically made.
£25 / Members £18.75
Half of the allocated places are offered to Members at the discounted rate of 25% off, sold on a first come, first served basis. Become a Member.
- 03 June 2017