- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Colour onto Cloth: Design and Print a Scarf
Saturday 29 April 2017, 10.30am – 2.30pm, £45 / Members £33.75
Please note that places are no longer available for this workshop.
Responding to our exhibition Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson curates The Hepworth Wakefield, The Bowery’s Sandra Togher will guide you in hand-printing your own textile design to produce an all-season scarf.
After experimenting with design, colour and inks you will transfer your chosen design onto material. By the end of the session you will have gained the skills needed to enable you to recreate the hand-printed garment process at home.
£45 / Members £33.75
Half of the allocated places are offered to Members at the discounted rate of 25% off, sold on a first come, first served basis. Become a Member.
About the Tutor
After beginning her career in the fashion industry, before moving on to working as a secondary school teacher, Sandra Togher now owns and runs Leeds based creative studios and gallery space The Bowery, where she teaches courses to adults and children, sources artists and designers for the shop and curates the exhibition space.
- 29 April 2017