- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening March 2017 - DISOBEDIENT BODIES: J.W.ANDERSON AT THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Boogie Williams Trio
Thursday 16 April, 6 - 8pm, FREE
Barney Williams aka Boogie Williams has many years of experience and has played with various different bands but with his newly formed trio he is doing what he does best - playing a mixture of soul jazz, blues, boogie and 60s-inspired grooves.
Late night live music at The Hepworth Wakefield is programmed in association with Live Soundtrack Company.