- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening March 2017 - DISOBEDIENT BODIES: J.W.ANDERSON AT THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Autsim Friendly Family Sessions
December 2016 - March 2017, FREE
Would you and your family like to be involved in the development of a new family learning resource at The Hepworth Wakefield?
Children with autism and their families are invited to join us for two fun creative sessions
These sessions will inform the development of a brand new learning resource for families launching in Spring 2017. This might include art materials, handling objects and creative activities, the outcome will be informed by you and the artist team running the sessions. You will work with us to test ideas and feed into the development of this exciting new offer for families.
Family Creative Sessions
Saturday 4 February & Friday 17 February, FREE
9am-10.30pm (please note this is a change to the original time)
Join our artist team to explore the artworks in the galleries and experiment with art materials inspired by the paintings and the sculptures.
These sessions are for children with autism and their family including siblings. We would love families to attend both sessions if possible. Children do not have to have an official diagnosis of autism, we welcome children on the pathway too.
Parking is free for families attending these project sessions. Please give your car registration at recption on arrival.
How to get involved
These session are now fully booked.
However if you would be interested in hearing about future sessions, workshops and resources for children with addtional needs please email the Learning Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01924 247398.