- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening March 2017 - DISOBEDIENT BODIES: J.W.ANDERSON AT THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Spring 2013: Channer, Hutchins, Linder
16 Feb - 12 May 2013
Spring 2013 saw The Hepworth Wakefield present three separate but linked exhibitions by artists Alice Channer, Jessica Jackson Hutchins and Linder. All three artists engaged with the legacy of Barbara Hepworth as part of the process of making new works for their exhibitions.
This was the solo debut in a public art gallery of Berlin-based Jessica Jackson Hutchins; Alice Channer’s new body of work entitled Invertebrates followed on from her recent solo shows at South London Gallery and Lisa Cooley, New York; and Linder Sterling builds on work inspired by a period of research at Tate St. Ives.
Images: © Linder Sterling 2012. Courtesy Stuart Shave/Modern Art. London
Jessica Jackson Hutchins, 2012. Image courtesy the artist, and Timothy Taylor Gallery, London.
Alice Channer, Tectonic Plates, 2012. Installation view at Lisa Cooley, New York.