- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening March 2017 - DISOBEDIENT BODIES: J.W.ANDERSON AT THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
5th Birthday Weekend: The Great Hepworth Birthday Bake Off
Sunday 22 May, 10am - 12pm, winner announced 2.30pm
Come and help us celebrate our 5th birthday by entering your own special bake into our Great Hepworth Birthday Bake Off! Bake a celebratory cake inspired by the collections, exhibitions and events at the gallery over the last 5 years.
Frances Quinn, Winner of the 2013 Great British Bake Off, will judge the show-stopping bakes and we will announce the winner at 2.30pm during the Afternoon Tea Party on Sunday 22 May.
Please note that cakes entered into the competition are for display only and cannot be consumed on the day at the gallery. Entrants are invited to take their cakes home at the end of the day and to share with friends and family.
To enter the competition, please complete the entry form below. A member of the team will aim to get back to you within 72 hours to confirm your place. If you have any questions about the competition please email email@example.com or call 01924 247398.
Places are limited, so we recommend that you apply early to avoid disappointment.
The Great Hepworth Birthday Bake Off Guidelines:
- Cakes should be on a base no larger than 16” round or square
- Please provide your own label for the cake (Including your name and inspiration for the cake)
- Cakes will be judged on the decoration, creativity and overall appearance and cannot be consumed on the day
- Cakes are to be dropped off at the gallery between 10am – 12pm on Sunday 22 May
COMPETITION ENTRY FORM