- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
5th Birthday Weekend: Long Division presents...
Saturday 21 May, 7 - 10pm, £7
Wakefield's Long Division present an evening of live music from Her Name is Calla, Sam Airey, Napoleon IIIrd, Juffage & Jack Winn.
Plus street food market, pop-up bar, film screenings and stalls. Please note that anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
BOOK TICKETS HERE
STREET FOOD MARKET
SATURDAY 21 MAY, 2 – 10PM, FREE ADMISSION
Grab a fork and tuck in at our street food event featuring Charlotte's real Jersey ice cream, Frizza Pizza, artisan grilled cheese from Meltworks, Thai dishes from Street Fodder and The Mexican Pilgrim.