- Caro in Yorkshire
- Magali Reus: Particle of Inch
- A Greater Freedom: Hepworth 1965 - 1975
- Hepworth In Yorkshire
- Plasters: Casts and Copies
- Sculpting the Line: British Sculptors as Printmakers
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- Coming Soon: Des Hughes
- Coming Soon: Enrico David
- Coming Soon: Wild Girl: Gertrude Hermes
Selected Sundays and School Holidays, drop-in 11am – 4pm, FREE
Experiment with print making techniques to create prints inspired by Barbara Hepworth's work.
This workshop is suitable for children aged 3-12 who must be accompanied by an adult.
The gallery and our activities for families can be busy during school holidays and weekends. To help us facilitate an enjoyable experience for all of our visitors we ask that groups of 10 or more children let us know when they plan to visit by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01924 247398.
- 13 September 2015
- 11 October 2015
- 15 November 2015