- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Disobedient Bodies Pop-Up Activities, Trinity Walk, Wakefield
Sat 18, Sun 19, Sat 25, Sun 26 March, Sat 1, Sun 2 April, 11am - 4pm
Join in with free, fashion-themed activities for all ages in a celebration of fashion and art beyond the gallery.
Make your own wearable sculptures inspired by the amazing fashion and artwork in our exhibition Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson curates the Hepworth Wakefield. Use templates or make your own shapes to cut out and construct into wearable 3D artworks. Take your creations away to show off around Wakefield.
- 25 March 2017
- 26 March 2017
- 01 April 2017
- 02 April 2017