- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening March 2017 - DISOBEDIENT BODIES: J.W.ANDERSON AT THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Selected Tuesdays, 10.30am – 11.45am, £7 for 1 Adult, 1 Child
Enjoy a relaxing morning getting creative with your little ones, aged 18 months to 4 years, and let us clear up the mess. £7 for one child with one adult + £2 per additional child/ adult.
Tue 7 March 2017 - Hepworth Landscapes.
Explore the magnificent Hepworth sculptures and the view from the huge windows in our galleries. Use looking tools and unusual materials to get creative in the galleries.
Back in the learning studio get messy and make your own clay landscape. Sculpt, splat, paint and squig the clay to make your mark.
This session will be very messy. We will prove towels near our sinks and wet wipes but please bring a change of clothes just in case.
Please note the session has now sold out. Book online here for future Toddler Tuesdays.
– Older siblings up to 7 years old can attend.
– Please remember to wear old clothes and bring something to change your little one into if necessary.
– Parking for Toddler Tuesday participants is free during term time. Please give details of your number plate at front desk.
– Please read our terms and conditions for workshop cancellations and refunds, downloadable from this page.
If you would like any further information, contact our Learning Team on 01924 247398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Book online here
– Contact our Learning Team on 01924 247398
- 07 March 2017
- 04 April 2017
- 02 May 2017
- 06 June 2017