- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Selected Tuesdays, 10.30am – 11.45am, £7 for 1 Adult, 1 Child
Enjoy a relaxing morning getting creative with your little ones, aged 18 months to 4 years, and let us clear up the mess. £7 for one child with one adult + £2 per additional child/ adult.
Tuesday 2 May - Fashion Station
Join our learning team to discover the artworks and garments in the JW Anderson exhibition through fun creative activities in the galleries.
Then back in the learning studios play with fabric, shapes and light projections and create your own wearable sculptures.
– Older siblings up to 7 years old can attend.
– Parking for Toddler Tuesday participants is free during term time. Please give details of your number plate at front desk.
– Please read our terms and conditions for workshop cancellations and refunds, downloadable from this page.
If you would like any further information, contact our Learning Team on 01924 247398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Book online
– Contact our Learning Team on 01924 247398
- 02 May 2017
- 06 June 2017