- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Tim Sayer: Tour of a Private Collection
Saturday 8 October 2016, 12 – 12.30pm & 3 – 3.30pm, FREE, Booking Essential
A unique opportunity to join Tim Sayer for an informal and fascinating introduction to his exhibition, The Tim Sayer Bequest: A Private Collection Revealed.
The exhibition celebrates one of the most significant gifts to Wakefield by a private collector, the Tim Sayer Bequest. It brings together approximately 100 works drawn from Tim Sayer's collection, which he has passionately built up over the last five decades, including works by artists such as Alexander Calder, Prunella Clough, Sonia Delaunay, Naum Gabo, David Hockney, Paul Nash, Gerhard Richter and Bridget Riley among many others.
Join self-confessed 'art-oholic' Tim Sayer for a last chance tour of the exhibition. Enjoy a unique insight into his private collection, which is displayed in a public art gallery for the first time until Sunday 9 October.
Saturday 8 October
Tour 1: 12 – 12.30pm
Tour 2: 3 – 3.30pm
BOOK YOUR PLACE
To book your place on the tour, contact Kirsty on 01924 247384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.