- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
The Ultimate Form by Linder Sterling
11 May 2013
On Sat 11 May 2013, Linder Sterling's exhibition culminated in the UK premiere of major new performance piece entitled The Ultimate Form, a 'living collage' of dance, music and fashion.
At the heart of The Ultimate Form was a collaboration with Northern Ballet and
award-winning choreographer Kenneth Tindall. The dance piece was performed
as part of an improvisational, live performance to an original composition by Stuart
McCallum of The Cinematic Orchestra, featuring dancers from Northern Ballet and costume by fashion designer Richard Nicoll.
Performed with Horbury Victoria brass band, Wigan Young Souls, Wakefield City Soul Club, South Asian Arts UK, the Octobass and others.
The Ultimate Form is supported by