- David Storey, 1933 - 2017
- New exhibition features photographs of Yorkshire school children wearing fashion pieces by designers including Issey Miyake and Vivienne Westwood
- The Hepworth Wakefield win at ACE Best Product Awards 2017
- Statement from The Hepworth Wakefield on the death of Howard Hodgkin
- The winner of the Hepworth Prize for Sculpture People's Choice Award
WINNERS AT THE WALLPAPER DESIGN AWARDS
We are delighted to announce that the gallery has won the Judges’ Award for Best Public Building at the Wallpaper Design Awards 2012, our third award in just eight months since opening.
Now in their eighth year, the Wallpaper Design Awards recognise the very best in international design, fashion and lifestyle. An international judging panel, including Grayson Perry, decided the eleven winners of the Judges’ Award. Watch Gerd Bulthaup discussing The Hepworth Wakefield here.
The gallery has also recently been shortlisted for the Design Museum Awards 2012, for Architecture. Watch this space as the winners will be announced in April.