- The Hepworth Riverside Gallery Garden
- The Hepworth Wakefield is awarded £126,674 from the Arts Council England
- THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD AND PHILLIPS PRESENT ONE OF THE LARGEST EXHIBITIONS OF LATE WORKS BY BARBARA HEPWORTH IN 41 YEARS
- The Hepworth Wakefield celebrates its 5th Birthday
- The Hepworth Wakefield announces the four shortlisted artists and judging panel for the UKís first prize for sculpture
Visit Britainís Coolest Art Gallery This Summer
The Hepworth Wakefield has been celebrated as Britain’s Coolest Art Gallery in MSN Travel’s Top 10 British hotspots and hip hangouts to visit this summer.
Even before the doors opened in May, the critically acclaimed architecture and cutting-edge construction by David Chipperfield Architects secured its first accolade by winning the award for Culture at the prestigious Condť Nast Traveller Innovation & Design Awards 2011.
But crucially the public are voting with their feet with The Hepworth Wakefield welcoming over 137,000 visitors since it opened just eight weeks ago.