- The winner of the Hepworth Prize for Sculpture People's Choice Award
- Wonderful Start to 2017 as Wakefield Cultural Consortium awarded £223,000 from Arts Council England
- Helen Marten wins the first Hepworth Prize for Sculpture
- Famous Hepworth Sculpture takes a Trinity Walk
- The Hepworth Riverside Gallery Garden
New Collection Displays for Autumn
Don't miss the first of our collection display changeovers this Autumn.
Gallery 2 has been rehung to show a selection of drawings featuring the human figure. This will include a stunning drawing by the late-Renaissance artist and architect Giulio Romano (c.1492-1546), featured as our artwork of the month.
Gallery 6 Yorkshire in Pictures, has a new display focussing on the natural and man-made land formations of Yorkshire, showing how man and the elements have shaped this extraordinary landscape over time. The new display is inspired by the forthcoming Clare Woods exhibition, opening on 22 October, which will feature new paintings by Woods that explore what she sees as supernatural elements of the landscape.