- The Hepworth Riverside Gallery Garden
- The Hepworth Wakefield is awarded £126,674 from the Arts Council England
- THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD AND PHILLIPS PRESENT ONE OF THE LARGEST EXHIBITIONS OF LATE WORKS BY BARBARA HEPWORTH IN 41 YEARS
- The Hepworth Wakefield celebrates its 5th Birthday
- The Hepworth Wakefield announces the four shortlisted artists and judging panel for the UK’s first prize for sculpture
New beer launched
This winter something creative has been brewing in Yorkshire, as the gallery introduces its new beer, the new limited edition dark ale Sculptor’s Bronze. This dark and delicious English stout, brewed in the heart of Yorkshire by Ossett Brewery is rich and robust with the addition of black treacle and roasted malts to give an intense depth and impart a coffee flavour. A generous addition of hops add a dry citrus finish to this complex ale.
The beer is now available to purchase in our café bar and shop. And just in time for Christmas are special gifts packs featuring a bottle of Sculptor’s Bronze, plus a bottle of our first beer, Masterpiece and etched glass, available at £7.95. We hope you enjoy this deliciously dark ale, and raise your glass to a moment of true inspiration!