- Wonderful Start to 2017 as Wakefield Cultural Consortium awarded £223,000 from Arts Council England
- Helen Marten wins the first Hepworth Prize for Sculpture
- Famous Hepworth Sculpture takes a Trinity Walk
- The Hepworth Riverside Gallery Garden
- The Hepworth Wakefield is awarded £126,674 from the Arts Council England
New beer launched
This winter something creative has been brewing in Yorkshire, as the gallery introduces its new beer, the new limited edition dark ale Sculptor’s Bronze. This dark and delicious English stout, brewed in the heart of Yorkshire by Ossett Brewery is rich and robust with the addition of black treacle and roasted malts to give an intense depth and impart a coffee flavour. A generous addition of hops add a dry citrus finish to this complex ale.
The beer is now available to purchase in our café bar and shop. And just in time for Christmas are special gifts packs featuring a bottle of Sculptor’s Bronze, plus a bottle of our first beer, Masterpiece and etched glass, available at £7.95. We hope you enjoy this deliciously dark ale, and raise your glass to a moment of true inspiration!