- THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD ANNOUNCED AS FINALIST FOR ART FUND MUSEUM OF THE YEAR
- David Storey, 1933 - 2017
- New exhibition features photographs of Yorkshire school children wearing fashion pieces by designers including Issey Miyake and Vivienne Westwood
- The Hepworth Wakefield win at ACE Best Product Awards 2017
- Statement from The Hepworth Wakefield on the death of Howard Hodgkin
New beer launched
This winter something creative has been brewing in Yorkshire, as the gallery introduces its new beer, the new limited edition dark ale Sculptor’s Bronze. This dark and delicious English stout, brewed in the heart of Yorkshire by Ossett Brewery is rich and robust with the addition of black treacle and roasted malts to give an intense depth and impart a coffee flavour. A generous addition of hops add a dry citrus finish to this complex ale.
The beer is now available to purchase in our café bar and shop. And just in time for Christmas are special gifts packs featuring a bottle of Sculptor’s Bronze, plus a bottle of our first beer, Masterpiece and etched glass, available at £7.95. We hope you enjoy this deliciously dark ale, and raise your glass to a moment of true inspiration!