- New exhibition features photographs of Yorkshire school children wearing fashion pieces by designers including Issey Miyake and Vivienne Westwood
- The Hepworth Wakefield win at ACE Best Product Awards 2017
- Statement from The Hepworth Wakefield on the death of Howard Hodgkin
- The winner of the Hepworth Prize for Sculpture People's Choice Award
- Wonderful Start to 2017 as Wakefield Cultural Consortium awarded £223,000 from Arts Council England
Have your say
Have your say and record a film in our special video booth this weekend.
As part of The Hepworth Wakefield's bid to win 'Museum of the Year' at the Art Fund Prize 2012, we are inviting visitors to record their experiences of the gallery in our special video booth. The booth will be in The Hepworth Wakefield's foyer this weekend, so come down and get recording!
Visitors can also see their live tweets projected onto the wall in the foyer. Tell us about your experience @HepworthGallery using the hash tag #hepworthinspires
Other ways to show your support...
By logging onto the Art Fund Prize website
By adding a Twibbon to your Twitter and Facebook profile