Members and patrons
MEMBERS & PATRONS
The Hepworth Wakefield is a place to explore inspiring art and architecture to fire your imagination. As a registered charity, we rely on the generosity of our supporters and key funders to provide free access to art for people of all ages and backgrounds.
As a Member or Patron, you will help us to achieve ambitious exhibitions, champion the region’s artistic heritage, care for the Wakefield Council Permanent Art Collection and deliver a programme of creative activities for all ages. Your support makes all the difference in ensuring we reach the widest possible audience.
Become a Member or Patron, or buy gift membership from £24 a year and enjoy exclusive benefits that bring you closer to The Hepworth Wakefield, including a celebration of our new Barbara Hepworth exibitions in May and the opening of Sir Anthony Caro in July.
- See our exhibitions first on the opening night with a souvenir gift at each
- 25% discount on our award winning workshops and courses, talks and tours
- 10% discount in the Shop and Café Bar and additional special offers
throughout the year
- Up to 10% off gallery hire for your special private celebrations and events*
- Curatorial tours and special events throughout the year
- Artist-designed tote bag and collectible membership card
- Opportunities for volunteering at the gallery
- Members’ newsletter with exclusive insights, What’s On guide three times
per year and The Hepworth Wakefield monthly e-newsletter
From £40 a month you can join our growing number of supporters investing in the long-term future of the gallery. Get closer to our work with a range of premium benefits that allow you to engage fully with our exhibitions, archive and wider artistic networks.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield Patrons and enjoy all Members’ benefits, plus further privileges:
- Private tour of the gallery for you and your friends with our Director and
- Free entry to all artist’s talks
- Exclusive, private events throughout the year at the gallery and around the
country, going behind the scenes to artists’ studios, private collections, art fairs
and other key opportunities
- Prominent acknowledgement for your support on our website and in the gallery
- A specially designed printed copy of our annual review, in which you will be
acknowledged, so you can learn more about what we’ve achieved with your
*Please call us on 01924 247 362 to discuss your requirements
THREE EASY WAYS TO JOIN
- Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1924 247365
- Join in the gallery – just ask a member of The Hepworth Wakefield team,
they’ll be delighted to help you
- Please download the joining form and return to our Freepost address:
The Hepworth Wakefield