THE HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD MEMBERS: BE PART OF IT
The Hepworth Wakefield is a place to explore inspiring art, architecture and inspire your imagination. The generosity of The Hepworth Wakefield Members and Patrons allows the gallery to remain free, enabling us to reach and benefit the widest possible audience. Your subscription directly supports our world-class exhibitions, unique collection, engaging learning programme and inclusive community projects and helps the gallery plan ambitiously for the future.
The Membership scheme offers a range of attractive new benefits that bring you closer to the heart of the gallery, increasing your knowledge and understanding of historic and contemporary art. From as little as £24 a year you will enjoy:
- Free THW tote bag
- Collectible Membership card featuring artwork by our exhibiting artists
- Souvenir invitations to exhibition private views and events for you and your guest
- Complimentary gift at each exhibition opening
- 25% discount and priority booking on inspiring talks, tours and workshops
- What’s On guides and Members' newsletters so you are always the first to know what's happening at the galley
- A 10% discount in the gallery’s Shop and Café Bar
- Up to 10% off venue hire for your special events and celebrations
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Opportunities to learn more about the work of the gallery, our artists, collection and displays
BECOME A HEPWORTH WAKEFIELD PATRON
Patrons get even closer to the gallery through a range of premium benefits and exclusive events that allow them to engage fully with our exhibitions, curators and archive. Patrons enjoy all of Members’ benefits, plus:
- An invitation for two for all artist talks, offering a unique opportunity to meet exhibiting artists
- Behind-the-scenes visits including our twice-annual Patrons’ breakfast event
- Opportunities to attend private views of exhibitions, collections and artists’ studios selected by The Hepworth Wakefield Director, Simon Wallis
- An invitation for two to our annual Chairman’s dinner
- Prominent acknowledgement on our website and in our Annual Review
- A copy of our Annual Review
If you wish to join us as Member or Patron you can download the joining form and return it to our Freepost address.
To find out more, email email@example.com or call 01924 247365.