Members and patrons
As a registered charity, The Hepworth Wakefield relies on the generosity of all our supporters to provide free access to art for everyone to enjoy.
Members and Patrons help us to present ambitious exhibitions, champion the region’s artistic spirit, care for the Collection and deliver a programme of learning activities for all ages.
Become a Member or Patron from £25 a year and enjoy exclusive benefits that bring you closer to The Hepworth Wakefield, including an invitation to the opening of Howard Hodgkin: Painting India in June 2017.
Enjoy exclusive access to our exhibitions, events and tours, plus excellent discounts.
- Invitations to Private Views, special events and seasonal drinks with the Directors
- 25% discount on adult workshops/courses*, talks and tours
- 10% discount in the shop and café plus double discount days throughout the year
- Welcome pack, collectible membership card and notebook for all new Members
- Copies of the What’s On guide sent through the post
- Monthly e-newsletter and other regular email correspondence
- Opportunities for volunteering at the gallery
- An annual car parking permit can be purchased for an additional £25
*From June 2016, half of the allocated places on adult workshops/courses are offered at the Members discounted rate of 25%.
FOUR EASY WAYS TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Join online
- Email email@example.com or call 01924 247365
- Join in the gallery – just ask a member of The Hepworth Wakefield team
- Download the joining form and return to our Freepost address:
The Hepworth Wakefield
Did you know that Membership can also be purchased as a gift?
Get in touch on 01924 247365 to buy Membership for the art lover in your life.
From £40 a month you can join our growing number of supporters investing in the long-term future of the gallery. Get closer to our work with a range of premium benefits that allow you to engage fully with our exhibitions, archive and wider artistic networks.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield Patrons and enjoy all Members’ benefits, plus further privileges:
- Private tour of the gallery with our Director and exhibition curator
- Free entry to all artist’s talks
- Exclusive, private events throughout the year at the gallery and around the country
- Opportunities to go behind-the-scenes to artists’ studios, private collections and art fairs
- Prominent acknowledgement for your support on our website and in the gallery
- A printed copy of our annual review, in which you will be acknowledged
Please call Hannah Chapman, Development Manager, on 01924 247372 to discuss becoming a Patron.