- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Open until 9pm on the last Wednesday of every other month
Join us for a series of late openings in 2017 as part of Artwalk Wakefield. Each event offers free late night access to our exhibitions and collection along with drinks, a special late night Cafe Bar menu and a changing programme of creative activities, live music, readings and performances.
Our spring ArtWalk features textiles activities and readings inspired by our exhibition Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson curates The Hepworth Wakefield
Wednesday 31 May, 5 - 9pm
Late night access to our exhibitions
6pm: György Gordon: Curator’s Tour
Join our Assistant Curator Hilary Floe for an introduction to the work of Hungarian born, Yorkshire based painter György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924 - 2005, whose work explores intimacy and exile through a focus on the human body.
New writing produced in response to our exhibition Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson curates The Hepworth Wakefield, led by writer Becky Cherriman.
Pick up new sewing skills over a glass of wine in our Cafe Bar.
- 31 May 2017