Catering Tender Opportunity
The Hepworth Wakefield is one of the most widely visited art galleries in the country outside of London and is just about to welcome its millionth visitor since launch in 2011. In 2012, the gallery welcomed nearly 400,000 visitors; future projections are 250,000-300,000 visitors annually.
The gallery has a busy, modern café with 80 indoor covers and 30 external covers on the riverside terrace, regularly operating at or close to capacity in addition to multiple event spaces and a busy and growing events business, including conferencing, private parties and weddings.
The gallery is seeking a new catering partner who should be suitably experienced in delivering high quality café / bar / restaurant operations, with a track record for business success and consistently high quality customer experience. Our new caterer will offer local supply chains and strategic, innovative local management, further contributing to the gallery’s world class reputation.
The three year concession contract will commence in Spring 2014.
If you have experience of delivering high quality, prestigious events, café or restaurant operations generating over £300,000 annually, and meet at least 3 of the below criteria, please contact email@example.com for more information:
- Regional management capacity
- Effective creative, innovative marketing strategies with a clear knowledge of customer needs
- Demonstrable trading success exemplified by a growing business
- Ability to deliver high quality catering to a range of events from board meetings to weddings
- Ability to contribute to The Hepworth Wakefield’s brand, vision and standards, including growing repeat visits