- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Easter at The Hepworth Wakefield
Take a trip to The Hepworth Wakefield this Easter to see world class art, including our major exhibition Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson curates The Hepworth Wakefield, exploring the human figure in fashion, art and design.
Plus over the holidays we are putting on a range of special seasonal events for everyone to enjoy.
Spring Wreath Making Workshop
Sat 15 April, 2 - 4pm
£25 / Members £18.75
Work with florist Lizzie Simpson of In-a-Gadda-da-Vida Flowers to make a moss-based wreath decorated with seasonal fresh flowers and foliage to decorate your home this spring.
Find out more and book your place
Tues 11, Wed 12, Thurs 13, Tues 18, Wed 19 & Thurs 20 April
Drop-in 11am - 4pm, Free
Kids will love to transform themselves into a sculpture by making a wearable artwork inspired by our major exhibition Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson curates The Hepworth Wakefield.
Find out more
The gallery is open 10am - 5pm every day throughout the Easter holidays, including Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Mondays 3, 10 and 17 April.