- Disobedient Bodies: JW Anderson Curates The Hepworth Wakefield
- Anthea Hamilton Reimagines Kettle's Yard
- Approaching Thunder: 1940s British Prints and Drawings
- György Gordon: From Hungary to Yorkshire, 1924-2005
- The Hepworth Family Gift/Hepworth at Work
- A Contemporary Collection
- Opening June 2017 - Howard Hodgkin: Painting India
- Opening October 2017 - Alina Szapocznikow
Every Saturday (plus Mondays and Fridays in school holidays), 11am - 4pm, FREE
Look out for our Art Pods in the galleries and work together as a family to make something inspired by your favourite pieces of art.
THERE WILL BE NO ART POD ON GOOD FRIDAY BANK HOLIDAY 14 APRIL. Instead try out our new In-Gallery family resources and our new Explore and Draw bags.
Art Pod activities are developed for 3-12 year olds, however babies and toddlers are more than welcome to join in. Please don't leave your child unattended at the Art Pod, activities are designed to allow families to create something together.
From 1 - 1.30pm the Art Pod closes for lunch.
- 29 April 2017
- 06 May 2017
- 13 May 2017
- 20 May 2017
- 27 May 2017
- 29 May 2017
- 02 June 2017 - 03 June 2017